Maybe if I saw crackhead hobos playing Princess Uno I’d find this more fun?
I just figured out my Halloween costume for this coming October and I am now very very excited. I knew this week would get better!
1. They left my Third Eye Blind cd, which I’ve used in other moments of sadness to keep myself happy - so that’s ironic and fun
2. I can feel less guilty about buying things that I wanted but had no need to buy when I already had them [i.e. new shoes, new perfume, etc.]
3. I can get a new computer! Which is actually just annoying. And not fun.
4. I can remember Italy in my head! Which is way more creative than from the 1000+ pictures I took while I was there
5. I can remember my NYC trip in my head! Which is also way more creative than actually keeping all of the phyiscal souviners from my trip. That were free. And cool.
6. I can re-do all of my projects for this mystical “portfolio” that I’m supposed to magically produce so that I can work for the rest of my life, etc. which is WAY better than just having all the sketches I did at the very beginning of this year
We are literally live-blogging from the bus via Verizon wireless card for our www.atltonyc.com epic cross-country trek!
Mottos are so in style again!
the only reason people like ordering in food is because all anyone really wants is to be delivered presents of any sort.